Friday, February 15, 2013

Operation Snail Mail - Connection and Nerves!

Happy Friday!

I'm gearing up for the race. I'm a little nervous after picking up my race packet (it just feels so official now!). So i'm going to let the words of a wiser and much more motivating fellow blogger and friend be my inspiration for the day.

Head on over to Strictly Nutritious and get involved in her awesome Snail Mail idea! I think we can all think of someone in our lives who is needing and deserving of a little extra love.


Keep your fingers crossed for some slightly warmer weather for me on Sunday. It's predicted to be 33 at the start of the race...and I've even heard rumors that it will feel like it's in the 20s because of all the wind!

Time to re-think that marathon outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for getting your readers involved, Mary! It's such a great project!

    ReplyDelete